What Are Cookies?
Here you will also find how you can disable the use of these cookies, although this can negatively affect your user experience on this website.
In this policy the words of which the first letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. Regardless of whether they appear in plural or singular, they will retain the same meaning.
- Company (which will be referred to in this Cookies Policy as either the Company, We, Us or Our) refers to EU Strategy, Boulevard Charlemagne 1, 1000 Brussels.
- You refers to the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
- Cookies refers to small files that are downloaded to Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website and contain details of your browsing history on that website among its many users.
- Website refers to EU Strategy, accessible from www.eustrategy.eu
The Cookies We Use
Depending on our relationship with you, we process different types of Personal Data. These data include inter alia,
Forms Related Cookies :
When you submit data to Us through a form such as those found on our contact page, Cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
Google Analytics Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most commonly used and trusted analytics software suite that helps Us understand the ways You interact with Our website. In turn, this allows us to improve Your user experience. These Cookies track many things, including but not limited to how much time You spend on the site, the pages You visit, what pages You navigate to and from, etc., so that We can continue to optimize the website.
More information on Google Analytics Cookies can be found on the official Google Analytics page.
Your Choice On Cookies
Be aware that by disabling Our Cookies will affect the functionality of this website and potentially other websites that you visit. This will usually result in disabling certain functionalities and features on this site.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
If you do wish to refuse or delete Cookies, we would like to point you in the right direction, the help pages of the most popular web browsers :
However, if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through the email address below:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org